- Offers another option for patients with damaged toenails
- Delivers immediate and significant cosmetic enhancement after one visit
- Looks and feels natural
- Provides for cosmetically pleasing nails during most antifungal treatment regimens
- Unlike rigid acrylic nails, flexibility allows KeryFlex restored nails to bend with the natural movement of toes and feet
- Is compatible with human tissue and should not irritate or cause further damage to the underlying nail or skin
- Allows for the remaining nail to grow out naturally
- Is non-porous and will not allow moisture to penetrate between the natural and prosthetic nail
- Applied in the sanitary setting of a foot care provider
- Is unaffected by acetone, nail polishes or detergents
Stop by Mid Plains Podiatry to purchase these and other products at their new location!
3346 N. 108th St.
Omaha, NE 68164
Welcome to Mid Plains Podiatry, P.C.
Evening hours available!
If surgery is necessary, an x-ray and exam can determine if you are a candidate for this state-of-the-art procedure. The procedure can correct Bunions, Hammer Toe, Heel Pain and other boney problems with small, stab incisions. There is no unsightly, long scar that may occur from traditional surgery.
We are among the few doctors that perform Minimally Invasive Surgery, which minimizes discomfort and recovery time, and most insurance plans cover the procedure. At Mid Plains Podiatry, your feet matter. Our physicians are on staff at the Advanced Surgical Center, UNMC and Boystown and also have an in office surgical suite to provide convenience for our patients.